Weirdly enough, oils have been used today in treating an excessively oily skin. It sounds contradicting, and some might even scoff at it, but this is actually true. Oils have been recognized by professional beauticians around the world by not only treating an oily skin but also in improving its appearance.
Argan oil is what you will probably hear when it comes to asking, what is the best oil for your skin is. However, there is Jojoba oil trailing around the corner that might just be waiting to unseat Argan oil from its throne. It is an oil that is not actually an oil but is still called an oil.
Jojoba oil, even though its name sounds funny, is a natural beautifying product that carries with it a handful of benefits. It contains essential nutrients like fatty acids and antioxidants like vitamin E. A little identical to Argan oil, but with a lesser content of oleic and linoleic acid.
It is also less expensive than Argan oil, which adds more to its favor. Jojoba oil is a wax that can last for years without becoming unusable. You can store it longer than Argan oil, which can only last for 12 to 18 months.
Nonetheless, Argan oil is popular for a reason. As the saying goes, “you get what you paid for.” Comb through the facts below and make your own decision. There is actually no oil for everyone. It depends on your skin type or on your specific allergies.
Argan Oil for Hair
Hair fibers that look unhealthy are some of the major hair problems. A few drops of Argan oil contains vitamin E which promotes cell regeneration and healthy growth of hair. It protects you from UV rays that cause harm to your hair.
Similarly, as how humans think, Argan oil is natural and native as well. It is one of the listed and recommended natural oil in the world to cure and treat hair problems. It has amazed and gained the trust of its users. The following are the 5 reasons why people use Argan oil as a hair treatment.
1) The anti-oxidants and fatty acids present in Argan oil. It helps your scalp to easily absorb the oil. Leaving a greaseless hair and tends to make it look more natural.
2) Leave-in conditioner. Argan oil is a non-greasy conditioner, which makes your hair easier to style and manage.
Also Read: The Complete Guide To Use Argan Oil For Hair
3) Repairs Split-ends. It protects your hair from getting frizzy and producing fly-aways. It preserves the hair fibers from damage resulting from the heat of curlers, flat irons, and hair dryers, thus promoting your whole hair healthy, firm and shiny.
4) Fights hair loss. Argan oil prevents hair loss by improving your hair and scalp health. Thus, promoting better hair growth, which looks totally new.
5) Scalp Treatment. The damaged scalp can result in hair loss, Argan oil treats and stops further problems, scalp issues may cause. It ends the itchy, and flaky scalp and restores its healthy condition.
Jojoba Oil for hair
Humans tend to recreate things in order to look better and appear more presentable. Girls in particular- wants a black, shiny, and natural looking hair to make them look even more stunning to men. Men as well want to impress girls with their flashy and firm well-styled hair.
Well, that is just “natural” for humans to do, and jojoba oil is exactly a natural oil which has an identical molecular structure to sebum- the oil that our scalp natively produced. Five reasons why men and women in these days love jojoba oil to support their hair growth
1) Rich in nutrients. It is one of the botanical oils that has antibacterial properties, soothing your hair and clearing its dandruff, hair fall, and scalp issues.
2) Strengthens every hair fiber. Jojoba oil is composed of fatty acids- 98% monounsaturated fats and 2% saturated fats that penetrate your hair, helping every fiber to regenerate a healthier and stronger version of hair.
3) Softens your hair. Styling and placing your hair under the sun causes your hair cuticle to crack. Jojoba oil covers them up and helps in repairing your damaged hair for a softer and a healthy one.
4) Develops elasticity of hair. When used as a conditioner, jojoba oil promotes a shinier, more elastic, and softer hair.
5) Naturally blends with your scalp. As aforementioned earlier, sebum- the oil that is naturally produced by our hair, is present in jojoba oil, which naturally links and blends to our scalp. Maintaining scalp balance and promoting better hair growth.
Argan Oil for skin
Argan oil is a well-reviewed natural product when it comes to doing wonders for your skin. A drop of this fabulous oil is like a splash of nature’s healthy goodness.
The splash of nature’s healthy goodness includes essential nutrients like fatty acids, vitamin E, antioxidants, flavonoids and linoleic acid. This is the reason why Argan oil has versatile uses on your body. Its other characteristics include the following. Carry on.
1) Heal stretch marks. Scars and stretch marks tend to go away by just applying Argan oil on the area. Not that stretch marks are scared of Argan oil, but because it contains vitamin E, which encourages production of new skin cells replacing the old one.
2.) Treats acne. If you are afraid of applying oil to an otherwise oily face, then don’t be. Argan oil actually absorbs readily into the skin, reducing the production of sebum that causes acne. It will also heal the scars left by acnes.
3. Slows down aging. You can sit beside a person that is younger than you, and still looks like that both of you are at the same age. Yes, this is possible with Argan oil applied to your skin regularly.
4. Improves skin appearance. The largest organ on your body, which is the skin, will be easily beautified by the oil’s one of a kind nutrient contents. Vitamin E is a valuable skin moisturizer that will wash away anything that is unpleasant in your skin.
5. Can be used every time you need it. Whenever you feel that you don’t look as good as you should be, just tap a couple of drops on your face and your all set. Keep this everywhere you go and you’re at ease. No more worries about possessing an ugly face or skin.
Jojoba Oil for skin
The oil that might be a viable Argan oil competitor. It works in the same manner as Argan oil and is also not greasy.
It is actually not an oil, even if its name says so. Jojoba oil will last for years, so you don’t have to worry about it getting unusable. Acquiring this oil carries with it a lot of amazing benefits.
1. Moisturizes the skin. Jojoba oil will moisturize your skin, in the same way, Argan oil does. But the plus side of this oil is that it will protect your skin from other harmful elements by creating a natural barrier. It is almost the same as sebum so your skin would easily accept it.
2. Minimizes acne. Like Argan oil, this oil will also deal with your acne problem. It will deeply penetrate your skin putting its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ability into action. Clearing the blockage and thus preventing further development of acnes.
3. Solves dry and cracked feet. It contains essential nutrients for healing cracked feet and helps prevent infection. This oil will also moisturize your dry feet and keep it from cracking. Apply Jojoba oil on the affected area in the same way you apply Argan oil.
4. Reduce wrinkles. If you look old because of your pesky wrinkles, then, this oil might be what you’ve been looking for. Contains antioxidants like vitamin E that will easily drove your wrinkles away. It will also restore the damaged cells, making you look younger.
5. Absorbs readily. Common complaints with using oils on your skin are their inherent greasiness, a great example is coconut oil. But the thing with Jojoba oil is, it is not an oil at all. It is a wax that works like the sebum on your skin.
When we try to weigh the best oil for our hair, we have to consider, if that certain oil is
In this particular case jojoba, oil and Argan oil are both natural and proven effective. They are both active agents to produce positive changes in your hair. Promoting better appearance and glowing new hair growth. Aside from it, both oils can protect your hair from damaging heats.
The ending point is that it’s your choice to analyze which one is better and deserving of your hair’s development and treatment. Choose the one that suits your needs and balance. Benefits that treats your daily hair problems. Needs some guiding tips? Go ahead and read it.
1) Determine the oil;
2) Adapt the procedure of correct usage and
3) Follow your hair’s desires.